Are you ready for 2017? Understanding economic indicators in Colorado, the nation and the world, and demographic and market changes is crucial information as you plan ahead. INC Board Member Manfred Chemek will once again share his valuable insight on these and other key factors to give you tools to support your success in 2017. You will walk away with a better understanding of the following:
Things you will take away from this presentation:
1. Economic Outlook for Business. Will the U.S. Economy & Business in general continue to improve in 2017. Why, why not, how much.
2. Specific Outlook for Colorado. Continued Business & Job growth in 2017. Why, why not, how much?
3. Colorado Population growth rate projections for 2017 and related effect on supply and demand.
4. Will Commercial RE Prices increase or decline in 2017. By how much? Based on what indicators?
5. Will Residential RE Prices increase or decline in 2017. By how much? Based on what indicators?
6. Will interest rates increase in 2017. Approximately When? By approximately how much? How often? Based on what indicators?
7. How to convert these Economic Indicators into more Residential and Commercial deals, access to a new Pool of Buyers / Investors & Private Funding! Plus Q&A &and break out groups.
8. New Innovations in Real Estate Globally, offering full transparency for all transactions!
About Manfred Chemek:
Manfred has been doing successful Global, Country and State by State Forecasts related to Business & Commercial, Residential, Investment Real Estate for the past 25 years.
He has shared the stage with National Association of Realtors (NAR) Chief Economists, and has been invited to speak at various universities and business events across the US and in 68 countries around the world. In 1995, Manfred purchased the master franchise rights for RE/MAX GERMANY. He has been on the Board of Directors for Our Family Orphan Communities, Inc. since 2012. He has served on INC’s Advisory Board for the past three years.
Licenses and Certifications: Transnational Referral Certified (TRC- a license from a consortium of the world’s leading real estate associations), FIREC (an international real estate certification), FIABCI International Real Estate Federation Professor (the top global real estate association serving real estate professionals in six languages), Advisor for Cendant (now Realogy), owners of the franchise brands, Coldwell Banker, Century 21 & ERA.