Event Phone: 720-515-6649
- Webinar 2: Keys to Success and Living in the Present
March 21, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Webinar 3: Remaining Accountable
March 28, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Webinar 4: Action Plan Support
April 11, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Workshop & Webinar Package
March 10, 2018 - April 11, 2018
9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Your Dreams, Your Vision, Your Goals, Your Plan. Realize it here.
Event Details, Dates and Times:
Saturday, March 10, 2018: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday March 11, 2018: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Price: $150 for two-day workshop (register a free guest by 2/28/18 and split the cost – only $75/each)
Plus $10/webinar for four follow-up optional and interactive webinars
$175 package price for 2-day workshop & 4 webinars
Katy’s home, Lafayette, CO (specific address to be shared when you register)
Webinar Location: Your computer at whatever location you choose
Register by February 28, and bring a guest for free when a full-priced ticket is purchased – that’s half-price ($75 total for two days) when you share! This option will only be available to the first twenty registrants to maintain a small group size. On March 1, or after the first twenty requests, the free guest option will be gone due to planning needs.
If free guests choose to attend follow-up webinars, they may purchase them individually at $10/webinar.
This workshop is limited to 40 people in order to provide an optimal experience. Register today to ensure a spot!
Questions? Call Katy at 720-515-6649
or email: email@example.com
About Plan for Success
Around 45 percent of Americans make New Year’s resolutions. Just 8 percent achieve them.** Resolutions provide the best of intentions, but they are often vague and lack a plan of action. More importantly, they lack a method to follow through. Only 3% of people have written goals and a plan for their lives. Take action to join that group and realize your dreams! Unique to this Program, we will also focus on living in the present while planning for the future.
“Plan for Success” is a two-day in person working session in which you will actively engage and walk away with a clear vision and do-able goals that personally fit your life. We will be sharing ideas to help fuel one another’s goals while we remember to fully engage in the present moment. Laughter and fun will be included!
Participants have the option of attending weekly additional webinars in the comfort of their own homes for the following four weeks at only $10/webinar (or $175 for the workshop and all 4 webinars).
Whether your focus is real estate investment or another area of interest, this workshop and the webinars are valuable to all since each person’s life plan is unique. Or bring your business/organization’s team or relationship partner to develop a success plan for 2018!
You will walk away with:
1. a clearly written vision and a vision board: Think “map” that places all points of your life in one visual place as a daily reminder of your goals and intentions in the essential areas of your life. We will utilize the “feng shui” map, an ancient /proven/worldly technique that beckons wealth and invites happiness;
2. your own uniquely designed goals addressing the essential areas in your life that you define as important to you (e.g., business, relationships, health, wealth, family, knowledge, travel, etc.);
3. an initial action plan that sets clear steps to accomplish your goals; after you leave the workshop and have a chance to process your great work, you will have the opportunity to come together with the participants in a follow-up webinar to continue to work on your plan. This important follow-up step will assist you in clarifying through brainstorming ideas with others, and getting support needed to accomplish your goals.
The crucial follow-up webinars will address:
4. revisions and additions to your initial goals and action plan after important processing time between the workshop and webinar. This webinar will allow participants to hear supportive ideas from their peers in refining goals.
5. your personal set of empowering beliefs and scientifically researched techniques that are key to your success; This session will also revisit ideas from the workshop on not just attaining your goals, but enjoying a fulfilling life every day of the journey.
6. a do-able accountability method with specific steps to accomplish your vision and goals. This crucial, but often forgotten element of a “mastermind” and other accountability tools will assist you in successfully attaining your goals.
7. a four-week check-in to tweak action plans and discuss successes and challenges in moving through plans and identifying your needs to assure your vision and action plan is realized.
The Plan for Success Workshop and webinars is not a “sit and get” format with speakers that leave you with ideas to implement later. It will not be an introductory workshop and webinar package with partial information to get you in the door to buy a more costly “program.”
Let’s do this thing in ’18! Register today and look forward to living your 2018 with not only intention, but with concrete steps to realize the life you want!
** University of Scranton survey published in The Journal of Clinical Psychology
About the Trainer:
Katy Fleming leads Investors Network of Colorado, a real estate investing group she began in May, 2012. Katy brings a professional background of nearly forty years of leadership, education and community engagement, with a focus on adult “brain-based” learning. Katy has over twenty years experience as a real estate investor and landlord. She has led large and small groups from five to over a hundred members in identifying and accomplishing goals through action plans plus ongoing accountability. Katy holds a Masters degree in Medical Sociology and a BS in Education. Prior to her investment career, she served as a consultant to the Colorado Department of Education, developed and implemented curricula for Boulder Valley School District, was Boulder County AIDS Project’s Education Director, University of Colorado’s Sexual Health Program Coordinator, and Medical Sociology Instructor at C.U.
What Others Are Saying About the Host, Katy Fleming
“I have been honored to work with Katy for over 15 years both as the Chief Operations Officer for Boulder Valley School District and the Deputy and Commissioner of Education for the State of Colorado before I retired. Her expertise in being able to lead individuals, groups and communities in developing a vision, goals, and action plans along with tools to enable appropriate follow-through for results, is outstanding. You cannot help but be inspired by her honest and research-based approach to learning and guiding people to achieve greater results in their lives. Katy is personable, highly energetic, motivating and has outstanding character. If you want to learn from a truly unique and honest person who can assist you in achieving what you may not have realized in your life, attend this workshop.”
Robert H, Former Deputy and Commissioner of Education for the State of Colorado
“The goal-setting day was easy to follow, direct and to the point. Katy did a great job articulating how to formulate our vision statement and goals and I came away with some concrete ones to focus on. I was surprised at how much I liked making the vision board. It was a really useful way for me to make more tangible the things that I want in my life. It felt very empowering. Having set up my goals the day before laid the groundwork for this to be more effective.”
Peter C, Workshop Attendee and Real Estate Investor
“I have witnessed Katy’s amazing ability to bring people together for a focused agenda. Her leadership and compassion for people inspire accomplishment”
Eric H, Realtor, member of Katy’s personal Mastermind Group and of Investors Network of Colorado
“If you truly want to succeed in your life, Katy’s workshop is the one program I feel confident recommending. You will get the support needed to truly identify your goals, develop the plans to reach them, and create the checks you need to confirm you are on course. All this in a 2-day intensive – an excellent value!”
Manfred C. Real Estate Investor, Investors Network of Colorado Board member and member of Katy’s personal Mastermind Group
“Katy is a true visionary who makes things happen. She had an idea for an investor group, began to attract like-minded people to her vision and then built it into a thriving and reputable REIA that continues to grow and attract new and experienced investors. If you’re looking for someone who knows how to help you shape a vision for your investing career and then take the day to day actions to achieve it, you’d be hard pressed to find someone more motivated and capable than Katy Fleming. “
Dave R. Investor and former Board Member, Investors Network of Colorado
“I have known Katy for years and she truly has a passion for leading through a balance of involvement, collaboration, and self-discovery. These traits shine through whether she is facilitating trainings or Investors Network of Colorado meetings. I have been a member of INC since the beginning and it has been a pleasure watching Katy grow the group. Katy understands that a successful journey requires much more than just setting goals. She will ensure you have the full set of tools you need to realize your dreams.”
Justin C., Hard Money Lender, Investor & Member, Investors Network of Colorado
“Katy’s enthusiasm & determination are infectious. She is a great presenter who gets everyone involved. She is down to earth in her approach and she doesn’t just share great information but she gets students to take action and set up an accountability plan so they stick with it for the long-term. Its what we all know we need – yet we say we can do it on our own and we don’t. Katy really will help you move your business forward!
Nan K., Investor and former Board Member, Investors Network of Colorado