Event Phone: 303-515-6649
- Plan For Success Workshop
March 30, 2019 - March 31, 2019
1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you adventurous and ready to explore what “success” means for you?
Your Dreams, Your Vision, Your Goals, Your Plan. Realize it here.
Event Details, Dates and Times:
Saturday March 30, 2019: 1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Sunday March 31, 2019: 1:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
Price: $299 includes
1. two-day workshop
2. follow-up webinars (1/week for four weeks)
3. monthly conference calls for six months
*the workshop is scheduled for 3/30 – 3/31; webinars and conference calls will be scheduled based on participants’ consensus of preferred dates/times
Workshop: Mudrocks Conference Room, 585 E South Boulder Rd, Louisville, CO 80027
Webinar and Phone Calls: Your computer & phone at whatever location you choose
Register today to ensure a spot!
Questions? Call Katy Fleming at 720-515-6649
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Attend Plan for Success?
Around 45 percent of Americans make New Year’s resolutions, Just 8 percent achieve them.* Resolutions provide the best of intentions, but they are often vague and lack a plan of action and even more rarely attend to the present moment. They also lack a method to follow through and ways to remain accountable. Only 3% of people have written goals and a plan for their lives.
Do you know what “success” means to you, and what you desire to accomplish in the important areas of your life? Give Yourself the Gift of Taking Action to Realize Your Dreams by attending Plan for Success.
In the Plan for Success Workshop and Follow-Up Online Webinars and Calls, you will walk away with:
- your own Lifetree Plan for Success Manual with individualized content developed in the workshop to use throughout your lifetime.
- a vision board: think “map” that places all points of your life in one visual place as a daily reminder of your goals and intentions in the essential areas of your life. We will utilize the “feng shui” map, an ancient /proven/worldly technique that beckons wealth and invites happiness;
- your own uniquely designed set of SMART goals addressing the essential areas in your life that you decide are the highest priorities where you would like to realize your dreams (career, health, relationships, family, wealth, travel, knowledge and more).
- an action plan that sets clear steps to accomplish your goals;
After you leave the workshop and have a chance to process your great work, you will continue the work through four weekly webinars (A KEY INGREDIENT TO ASSURE YOU ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS) that will include:
- revisions and additions to your initial goals and action plan after important processing time between the workshop and webinar. This webinar will allow participants to hear supportive ideas from their peers in refining goals.
- your personal set of empowering beliefs and scientifically researched techniques that are key to your success; This session will also revisit ideas from the workshop on not just attaining your goals, but enjoying a fulfilling life every day of the journey.
- a do-able accountability method with specific steps to accomplish your vision and goals. This crucial, but often forgotten element of a “mastermind” and other accountability tools will assist you in successfully attaining your goals.
- a four-week check-in to tweak action plans and discuss successes and challenges in moving through plans and identifying your needs to assure your vision and action plan is realized.
Finally, a monthly check-in conference call while you are getting your mastermind group in place will provide brainstorming sessions with others where you can discuss ideas and challenges as you transition into an ongoing method to assure your success for years to come.
The Plan for Success Workshop is NOT a “sit and get” format with speakers that leave you with ideas to implement later (which rarely happens). It will NOT be an introductory workshop with partial information to get you in the door to buy a more costly “program.” These two days will be a true “work”shop, but one filled with inspiration, personalized tools, fun and comradery. Follow-up webinars will provide participants with the choice to simply listen in, or share their work and ask for feedback.
Let’s do this thing in ’19! Register Today! and look forward to your year with not only intention, but with concrete steps to realize the life you want!
About the Trainer:
Katy Fleming is the founder and leader of Investors Network of Colorado, a real estate investing group she began in May, 2012. Katy brings a professional background of nearly forty years of leadership, education and community engagement, with a focus on adult “brain-based” learning. Katy has over twenty years experience as a real estate investor and landlord. She has led large and small groups from five to over a hundred members in identifying and accomplishing goals through action plans plus ongoing accountability.
What Others Are Saying About the Host, Katy Fleming
Robert Hammond: “I have been honored to work with Katy for over 15 years both as the Chief Operations Officer for Boulder Valley School District and the Deputy and Commissioner of Education for the State of Colorado before I retired. Her expertise in being able to lead individuals, groups and communities in developing a vision, goals, and action plans along with tools to enable appropriate follow-through for results, is outstanding. You cannot help but be inspired by her honest and research-based approach to learning and guiding people to achieve greater results in their lives. Katy is personable, highly energetic, motivating and has outstanding character. If you want to learn from a truly unique and honest person who can assist you in achieving what you may not have realized in your life, attend this workshop.”
Eric Hiivala (Realtor and Investor): “I have witnessed Katy’s amazing ability to bring people together for a focused agenda. Her leadership and compassion for people inspire accomplishment”
Manfred Chemek (Investor and Trainer): “If you truly want to succeed in your life, Katy’s workshop is the one program I feel confident recommending. You will get the support needed to truly identify your goals, develop the plans to reach them, and create the checks you need to confirm you are on course. All this in a 2-day intensive – an excellent value!”
Dave Roberts (Storage Unit Investor): “Katy is a true visionary who makes things happen. She had an idea for an investor group, began to attract like-minded people to her vision and then built it into a thriving and reputable REIA that continues to grow and attract new and experienced investors. If you’re looking for someone who knows how to help you shape a vision for your investing career and then take the day to day actions to achieve it, you’d be hard pressed to find someone more motivated and capable than Katy Fleming.”
Justin Cooper (Hard Money Lender and Investor): “I have known Katy for years and she truly has a passion for leading through a balance of involvement, collaboration, and self-discovery. These traits shine through whether she is facilitating trainings or Investors Network of Colorado meetings. I have been a member of INC since the beginning and it has been a pleasure watching Katy grow the group. Katy understands that a successful journey requires much more than just setting goals. She will ensure you have the full set of tools you need to realize your dreams.”
* University of Scranton survey published in The Journal of Clinical Psychology
Venue: Mudrocks Meeting Room
Venue Phone: 720-890-7900
Venue Website: http://mudrockstapandtavern.com/hours-location/Address:
Mudrocks is located in the Alfalfas Shopping Center west of 95th, on the north side of South Boulder Rd. (Mudrocks is in the back northwest corner of the parking lot)