Being an INC member not only gives you access to productive and rewarding connections with other INC members during the monthly meetings, but the members’ website also provides access to:
1. a member contact list that gives you the ability to directly contact another member outside of the meetings.
2. your member profile – upload a picture and information about yourself so that you can stay connected with other members and share resources. Your profile acts as your “online business card.”
3. create a listing in the business directory – list your own business and access other members’ businesses. List both real estate and non-real estate related businesses – INC supports all of our members’ businesses. Go to: http://members.investorsnetworkofcolorado.com/resources/business-directory/
4. join an existing group or form your own group of members who want to share information and resources about a specific topic (e.g., private lending, wholesaling, multi-family investing, masterminds and more.
5. share a post or announce a “Have or Want”
6. view the events calendar with listings of training opportunities as well as other local REIA meetings and events. You can also request to add a listing to the calendar by contacting: email@example.com
7. get access to documents, spreadsheets and other valuable resources
8. pay your membership dues securely
9. sign up for the INC newsletter
10. create your member profile and upload a picture so other members can access your information so you can stay connected and share resources. Your profile acts as your “online business card.”